Neroche’s Forest School is run by our qualified Forest School leader Mrs Haillie Dellow.
What is Forest School at Neroche Primary School?
A form of outdoor learning that offers all learners the opportunities to develop their confidence and grow their self esteem through practical, hands-on outdoor learning activities within the school’s designated natural environment area.
At Neroche’s Forest School all participants are viewed as:
- equal, valuable individuals
- risk takers and open to challenge
- learners able to drive their own development
- learners who develop positive relationships with themselves and other people
- learners who develop a strong, positive relationship with their natural world
When does Forest School happen at Neroche?
Children from Years 1-6 experience Forest School on a half-termly rota.
Children in the EYFS have access to the Forest School area as part of their curriculum.