As part of our strategy for improving how we communicate with parents we are now using ‘School Gateway’, which is a parent portal available via an app or online.
This will enable you to receive all your information from school quickly in the form of emails to your inbox and short text messages directly to your mobile phone.
The free smartphone app will give parents instant access to the following information about their child via phone or the internet. All messages sent to parents through the app are free, so will help the school to save money which can be prioritised to other needs.
What information can I see in School Gateway?
- Payment for clubs / meals / resources
- Information on school events/trips, including consent
How do I get started?
You can browse to: https://login.schoolgateway.com and login using the details sent by the school.
Alternatively, please download the free app to your phone.
The set-up process is simple and will take no more than a couple of minutes:
1. Search for “School Gateway” in the Apple App Store/Google Play or on your phone use these links to go to App Store (for Apple devices) or Google Play (Android)
2. Install the app and when you are asked then say yes to “Allow Push Notifications”
3. When you launch School Gateway for the first time, please select ‘New User’ and enter the email address and mobile telephone number you have registered with the school. It is important to use the same mobile phone number and email account already on record with the school. If you change your contact details please let us know as soon as possible.
4. The system will send a PIN code to your phone; please enter this PIN code and the app will be activated for you.